Largest Aquarium

way_tre

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2017
What is the largest aquarium in the world ? both single tank and largest volume in a public aquarium.
Is it the Chimelong ocean kingdom or the Georgia aquarium or the S.E.A Aquarium ?

mattison187

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
vermont
Who has the largest on mfk though? Would love to see that top 10 list

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016

way_tre

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2017
Who has the largest on mfk though? Would love to see that top 10 list
Think Arapaimag has a 50K tank, and that might be the biggest here on this forums
as for biggest privately owned tank, I heard that theres a 550K gallon at a palace somewhere

A

AquaAlex1993

Although my aquarium in my state isn't huge like the ones on that list, I love it. It's one of the best I've been to.
I am talking about the Boston/ New England Aquarium. They have some of the nicest tanks I've seen. A nice big circular aquarium with a giant green sea turtle he is so cute,nice saltwater aquariums with some of the Marine fish available in the hobby, a stingray/shark touch tank, and of course some awesome freshwater aquariums including an asian arowana and stingray tank and monster flagtail prochilodus the largest I've ever seen.... and of course my favorite cats or one of them, A HUGE OXYDORAS NIGER!

mattison187

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
vermont
Although my aquarium in my state isn't huge like the ones on that list, I love it. It's one of the best I've been to.
I am talking about the Boston/ New England Aquarium. They have some of the nicest tanks I've seen. A nice big circular aquarium with a giant green sea turtle he is so cute,nice saltwater aquariums with some of the Marine fish available in the hobby, a stingray/shark touch tank, and of course some awesome freshwater aquariums including an asian arowana and stingray tank and monster flagtail prochilodus the largest I've ever seen.... and of course my favorite cats or one of them, A HUGE OXYDORAS NIGER!
Love the boston aquarium! We try to make a trip there once a year or so

Reactions: AquaAlex1993
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store