17" rio mag umbee

Justin Holland

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
MARYLAND
That fish deserves the comment mate! I think you might know I'm keeping a black San rafael male 12-14 inch and growing out ten blue Rio guatape 5 inch.. iv had some large Rio mags through out time! But seeing your two big boys again has set me on a quest for some good quality umbees.. I must keep RIO MAGS again!!! Lol
I didn't mention fellers I've got a 6-7 inch female Rio mag.. but I must now get ten Rio's to get a male. The bonus to that is that they will be unrelated pair.
I have plenty of fry ready to ship Danny

DannyDovii

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2017
London Bermondsey
Yes Norman said bro.(good guy btw)...I'm thinking of taking you up on that very cool offer. Can I ask Justin..would you mind showing a pic of your female if you wouldn't mind plz sir.;)
Also are your pair related? Plz don't be offended by my asking you these things.. it's just that I like to know,so I can do my upmost and best to never inbred.. basically keeping a good strong gene. Seeing how well you tend to your umbees I can well believe that you think very much the way I always have..and being responsible when it comes to preserving the fish we all love..thanks mate.;)

Reactions: Justin Holland

Justin Holland

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
MARYLAND
Yes Norman said bro.(good guy btw)...I'm thinking of taking you up on that very cool offer. Can I ask Justin..would you mind showing a pic of your female if you wouldn't mind plz sir.;)
Also are your pair related? Plz don't be offended by my asking you these things.. it's just that I like to know,so I can do my upmost and best to never inbred.. basically keeping a good strong gene. Seeing how well you tend to your umbees I can well believe that you think very much the way I always have..and being responsible when it comes to preserving the fish we all love..thanks mate.;)
I can draw up a diagram to explain their biological background.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store