hello all I breed Cichlids

Garri Ausmus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2017
Denver, CO
Hi I am Garri and i have 20 tanks in my fishroom now. I started breeding in 1982 and love my Cichlids. I joined this forum in hopes of finding some fish i need for my laguna de la media tank i am setting up. I have a nice nosferatu bartoni trio and i need a nosferatu labridens "media luna yellow" trio. any help in this quest would be much apreciated. My Bartoni are 2 inch now so i need close to same size or smaller as the labridens will outgrow the bartoni. A little about me, i have a new record this year 12 spawns in 12 weeks. i had to set up two new 55 gal tanks for the sheer numbers of fry i have now. I love my Vics, I have a Victorian 55 gal with Haplichromis SP - 35 "Tomato", Xystichromis sp Kyoga Flameback, and Pundamilla sp "red flank" in it. My new world community has Geophagus SP. Rio Tapajos red cap, Electric blue Acara, german Rams, angels and discus, i have a happy Mbuna tank and the rest of my tanks are mostly species tanks with pairs and fry in them.ALLZ.JPG

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Hi I am Garri and i have 20 tanks in my fishroom now. I started breeding in 1982 and love my Cichlids. I joined this forum in hopes of finding some fish i need for my laguna de la media tank i am setting up. I have a nice nosferatu bartoni trio and i need a nosferatu labridens "media luna yellow" trio. any help in this quest would be much apreciated. My Bartoni are 2 inch now so i need close to same size or smaller as the labridens will outgrow the bartoni. A little about me, i have a new record this year 12 spawns in 12 weeks. i had to set up two new 55 gal tanks for the sheer numbers of fry i have now. I love my Vics, I have a Victorian 55 gal with Haplichromis SP - 35 "Tomato", Xystichromis sp Kyoga Flameback, and Pundamilla sp "red flank" in it. My new world community has Geophagus SP. Rio Tapajos red cap, Electric blue Acara, german Rams, angels and discus, i have a happy Mbuna tank and the rest of my tanks are mostly species tanks with pairs and fry in them.View attachment 1264709
Thats a nice little hide out area you got going with a bar and all..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store