Hey guys I need and honest opinion............

brandonp103

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2008
Phoenix,Arizona
Hi guys! I might possibly get a 36 gallon tank for christmas and i was wondering what are some good fish that i can put in there and how many fish i can put in there. Well if anyone has any good ideas please post them. Thanks Bye!

-Brandon

P.S- My avatar is a 10 gallon tank<- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - --

madjester101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2012
Amarillo TX
It all depends on the fish u want if u want big fish then not very many one or two I like Oscars and bichirs the have alote of personality but in a small tank like that u can't have very many

Aruzar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2017
You can't have either of those. Oscars need a 55 at minimum. Same with bichirs. Minimum requirements also mean minimal happiness. If you are into the aggressive fish and want something truly interesting, try a school of exodon paradaxus or the bucktooth tetra. I have seen these kick red belly piranhas seven ways from sunday

Reactions: GamerChick5567

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
The thread is old but actually it still valid due to our modern life, peoples now tent to look and own nano tank, it doesn't take a major space in any house and look darn good. Also, most LFS nowadays have a few nano tank range from 20G up 56G cube/rimless setup as a display tank to attract customers and they selling well.

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
Wonder if Santa ended up bringing him the tank...

Reactions: kiwiraka

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
imagine he actually end up with an oscar in that tank and ran into problemc, then when he try asking us for help someone bashed the hell out of him back then.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store