SRD pair

Man-made Monsters

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2016
Oh wow, expect some amazing babies from this pair. The female lacks kok but she has amazing fins, color, and pearl. I must say however if you have just put them together you need to keep a close eye on them. I have had males and females that were great together for an hour or two and then they tried tearing each other apart.

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
more like a kamfa to me the male. or a mix srd with malau. but beautiful pair anyway. with tht redness of the female and the monster kok of the male, their babies will be fantastic :D

Brandonclark88

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2017
Thanks for the kind words. There are 2 openings in that divider large enough for the female to fit through but small enough to keep the male on the other side. He's not playing as nice anymore but still no damage done to either of them. Hopefully he warms back up to her once she decides it's time to spawn. She's smooth though, knows how to maneuver all around the big guy in my setup when he starts to get agressive lol.

Brandonclark88

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2017
She spawned on the other half of the divider after only being together for 2 days lol. Pushed the pot base a little closer to the males side and it looked like he was trying to do his part. Fingers crossed that some of the eggs got fertilized

IMG_6974.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store