Show us what you got! <Red Dragons>

kelman

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2009
New York, NY
Didnt they fight with each other in the community tank?
They never fought with his tank mates because I introduce them when he got older and more mature. If he was still young and energetic he would have wipe out everyone in the tank . Flowerhorn never fight as much when they older. The more fish you have in the tank, the aggression is spread out evenly.

kelman

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2009
New York, NY
Didnt they fight with each other in the community tank?
They never fought with his tank mates because I introduce them when he got older and more mature. If he was still young and energetic he would have wipe out everyone in the tank . Flowerhorn never fight as much when they older. The more fish you have in the tank, the aggression is spread out evenly.

RajaVino

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 29, 2017
India
oh thank u so much. so i can addd my arowana with 2 tinfoil in the flowerhorn and parrot community tank

kelman

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2009
New York, NY
oh thank u so much. so i can addd my arowana with 2 tinfoil in the flowerhorn and parrot community tank
When you remove all your partition, make sure you are there to watch your flowerhorn behavior. Every flowerhorn is different and not the same. I suggest removing all the partition. Be there to watch the flowerhorn aggression for 2 hours most. How big is your flowerhorn and arowana?

RajaVino

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 29, 2017
India
When you remove all your partition, make sure you are there to watch your flowerhorn behavior. Every flowerhorn is different and not the same. I suggest removing all the partition. Be there to watch the flowerhorn aggression for 2 hours most. How big is your flowerhorn and arowana?
Thanks. As u said that they are all in the same tank now. Flowerhorn is busy witth the parrots and arowana is roaming at the top. Mostly arowana is dominating. Some occasions Flowerhorn dominates

Brandonclark88

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2017
How old are they?
Bought the short body back in march / April @3" he's now 6". The SRD was purchased back in January @3" and is now 10"+. The Magma was purchased back in February @2" and is now around 7-8". They're all fairly young.

Reactions: proxy27

Khoi Ta

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2017
i tried to inject steroid to my flowerhorn to make it bigger for the hump and a faster method for color enhancement, but it end up dying after, this is actually true

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store