Motoro female pregnant or just big butt?

Aquaman6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2014
Wisconsin
I'm wondering if any of the experts with more experience could tell if my ray could be pregnant. A month or so ago, my male nipped her disc once. I just thought he was just being aggressive on her but the past few weeks, she seems to be growing a lot of junk in her trunk. They are the only occupants of the tank and have been for awhile. She is about 10 inches and the male is about 11. Thanks for any input.

P.S. Sorry about the sand she has sticking to her. Of course she felt the need for a sand bath when I was trying to get a picture.

IMG_0392.JPG IMG_0396.JPG IMG_0399.JPG

Aquaman6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2014
Wisconsin
Awesome! Thanks guys. Is there any way to estimate how far along she is judging by the picture? I never saw a plug or worn claspers on my male, just that one bite on her outer disc. I'm pretty sure I can see the pups moving in there which is what prompted me to post cause I wasn't sure if this was just in my head.

Aquaman6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2014
Wisconsin
IMG_0417.JPG IMG_0418.JPG IMG_0419.PNG IMG_0421.JPG Here are a few more pictures hopefully for a better look. She makes it really hard to get a picture because the minute I approach the tank she starts begging for food. Lol

Vandyfan13

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2016
Tennessee
If you see pups moving she's got to be pretty far along right? Take that with a grain of salt because I've never bred but it makes sense to me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store