MMA News and Notes

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Did his coach bail before or after he announced he was retiring?? That would piss me right off if that was a surprise too...
from what i understand, as soon as the fight was over the coach left to go backstage. rumble went into the ring and they interviewed him by himself. he saw another coach and called him in, but in the cage he was asking where his coach was. he wanted the head coach there present when he announced his retirement but he was no where to be seen. so the coach bailed before the announcement.

i read that they spoke backstage after the fight and they are square, but as it was happening it upset a lot of people

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
mighty mouse needs to move up and challenge the champ at the higher weight. i believe he wanted to get the record for consecutive title defenses. he has also said he'd fight the champ next weight up if they paid him 2 mil. i think they should and 2 mil is not asking much.

i read that he only has 1 belt. he said he's waiting for his other 8 belts because other champs get a new belt every time they defend. they keep giving him the belt in the cage but it's his one belt. that's messed up if true.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Viktor Kichigan's mom jumps in the cage and slaps him in the face after his loss lol.
lvmma27s.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
In Bellator MMA news.....Chael Sonnen won a decision victory over "The Axe Murderer" Wanderlei Silva and Mighty Matt Mitrione scored a ko win over Fedor Emilienko seconds after both men hit each other with punches at the same time and scored a crazy double knockdown.

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
......and Ryan Bader notched a decision win over Phil Davis.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Did anyone else cath UFC on FOX last night?....the short but intense interview with Daniel Cormiere and John Jones was some good stuff.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I streamed it, as I finally decided to stop bending over and taking it from the cable companies. Been streaming for couple months now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store