75 going on 180

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Holy smokes!!! That looks surreal. Fantastic work!
Thanks!
Full body Cteno shot pleeeease
Ill try.
I fed catfish for the first time yesterday. Thought I killed the ctenopoma! he ate a ton of it, piggy! Then he was kinda laying on the bottom "panting" when I walked back in, it freaked me out. He popped right back up and wanted more when I rushed to the tank. Jerk! I think he just ate to much. Everyone went nuts over it though.

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Mine was the same way - he freaked me out a lot at feeding times. I guess they can handle it because mine always seemed to be OK afterwards. Weirdos.

Reactions: twentyleagues

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I love those barbs they look great. Same with the geos
I do love them and hate them at the same time. They have destroyed all my plants. I knew it was a possibility but these are supposed to be less prone to doing that. Plus the guy I got them from didn't have that issue. They've gotten worse as time goes on . They are not invited to the 180.

Reactions: magpie

jvc66

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2015
NJ
I do love them and hate them at the same time. They have destroyed all my plants. I knew it was a possibility but these are supposed to be less prone to doing that. Plus the guy I got them from didn't have that issue. They've gotten worse as time goes on . They are not invited to the 180.
oh man thats no good. I wonder why they would suddenly change like that

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store