Seeking Advice

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
If your wrong then the investigation will show it and everything will go back to what it was.
Hello; This is not likely. Getting the authorities will change things for the family, maybe for the better and maybe for the worse. Won't be the same.

I've changed my mind again and will not go to authorities.
Record what you are forced to hear and ask the authorities what your responsibilities are, and should you be concerned. Tell them you recorded it from inside in your home
Hello; not a bad plan. Even if you do not turn the recording or material in, it might be useful if something goes south.

certainly not to the parents though. They'll probably go ape at you for questioning their parenting skills
Hello; Stick your nose in someone's business and things can go south for you. I have done that sort of thing with some of my students. Best be prepared for a possible S storm if you do.

Run it by the family first then see their response.
Hello; best be pretty damn sure physical abuse is actually going on if you go this route. Not that it is not worth kicking the behind of someone who is abusing a child, but if you go this way and things get physical you may be in the soup. Not sayin to not do it, just be sure it is worth the aggravation to you.

Waking to someone screaming is traumatizing me. I know I very often feel critical of how parents talk to their children. I feel really all I have is conclusions I probably jumped to. I can't see putting a family through something like an investigation. Because of the verbal abuse, I have kept an eye out, but really haven't seen anything but positive.
hello; Again be fairly positive.

Record what you hear if possible, or write some of it down and give it to the authorities
hello; Once fairly sure things are bad do this.

The husband must not be satisfying her if she goes ape **** every day lol!;)
hello; Not funny. For some reason the term jerk comes to mind.

Reactions: jaws7777
A

AquaAlex1993

Hello; This is not likely. Getting the authorities will change things for the family, maybe for the better and maybe for the worse. Won't be the same.

Hello; not a bad plan. Even if you do not turn the recording or material in, it might be useful if something goes south.

Hello; Stick your nose in someone's business and things can go south for you. I have done that sort of thing with some of my students. Best be prepared for a possible S storm if you do.

Hello; best be pretty damn sure physical abuse is actually going on if you go this route. Not that it is not worth kicking the behind of someone who is abusing a child, but if you go this way and things get physical you may be in the soup. Not sayin to not do it, just be sure it is worth the aggravation to you.

hello; Again be fairly positive.

hello; Once fairly sure things are bad do this.

hello; Not funny. For some reason the term jerk comes to mind.
Calm down!!!!!! It was a joke, lighten up will you. People take things so seriously.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Calm down!!!!!! It was a joke, lighten up will you. People take things so seriously.
Hello; I do not crack jokes at a funeral nor do I find much humor in child abuse. To each his own point of view, but this is a serious issue for the OP.

To the OP, if you enjoyed the "joke" then I am out of line for sticking my nose in someone else's business. Does illustrate how getting into the business of another can be taken badly.

A

AquaAlex1993

Hello; I do not crack jokes at a funeral nor do I find much humor in child abuse. To each his own point of view, but this is a serious issue for the OP.

To the OP, if you enjoyed the "joke" then I am out of line for sticking my nose in someone else's business. Does illustrate how getting into the business of another can be taken badly.
Well you do have a point. I would not crack jokes at a funeral. I was just trying to lighten up the serious mood that is all nothing more.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Update: The kids are out of school, and I haven't seen or heard from the kids in about a week.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Update: The kids are out of school, and I haven't seen or heard from the kids in about a week.
When was the last time you heard a ruckus ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store