Show us what you got! <Red Dragons>

Brandonclark88

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2017
i tried to inject steroid to my flowerhorn to make it bigger for the hump and a faster method for color enhancement, but it end up dying after, this is actually true
Seeing all your other posts about your flowerhorns you've kept... why doesn't this surprise me?

RajaVino

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 29, 2017
India
i tried to inject steroid to my flowerhorn to make it bigger for the hump and a faster method for color enhancement, but it end up dying after, this is actually true
Very poor baby. S ofc most of the people damaging the health of their fish for their hump and coloration.

RajaVino

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 29, 2017
India
Very poor baby. S ofc most of the people damaging the health of their fish for their hump and coloration.

Cosmic_surfer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2014
Lincoln, NE
This is one of the dumber things I have read on the MFK. I don't think I can elaborate anymore as to what is wrong with this post. As a hobbyist you should care for your fish, not exploit it. Perhaps he is trying to use fish as a status symbol because he doesn't have much in the trunk to establish status...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store