Bronze Tier Jaws7777, notable contributer

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I'm a little late on the train(why am I just now finding out about this?!?!?!).
2 million percent and wholeheartedly agree on J jaws7777 earning a contributor medal. It's about time! He's been a major contributor and poster on MFK, who knows his stuff. Here is a LONG NOVEL about why Jaws is the best:

1) he's welcoming and encouraging to new and old members.

* Jaws is one of the reason why myself and others have stayed on MFK so long. Super encouraging to new members and makes them feel welcome. Continuously provides knowledge and shares his experiences with the old and new members. When he posts you want to read it.

2) He leads by example and shares his "secrets."

*have you seen his tanks? 300 gal poly tank looks impeccable. He takes great care of his fish and doesn't skip a beat to tell others his successes. This has been crucial to newcomers like me who don't know what they are doing. He explains what he does for water changes, what he feeds, his tank builds, cycling, water quality, and teaches others who are interested how to tank care of their tanks. He also shares his mistakes along with successes; this takes a lot of pluck to do.

example threads: 300 gallon poly tank, water quality, sump build.

3) Immediately helps other members with tank troubleshooting, tank setup and fish health.

* Has helped myself and other members with their water quality issues, cycling and tank issues too many times to count. Literally see any of my threads.......Jaws is always one of the first members to come to the rescue with sage advice and encouragement. He also recruits other great minds of seasoned members to help solve the problem. He immediately posted a tank thread in the GA section because I needed help and wasn't sure about buying a sketchy tank. He recruited several seasoned members to get their opinions on the issue. Always going above and beyond for others.

4) Can't say enough good things. All around good guy 10/10. He is trusted, knowledgeable, and a pinnacle member of the MFK community.
Wow nothing i say could show how appreciative i am on how you feel about me....other than thats soo cool lol.

But to be honest your a true mfk'er i cant remember another member who went through as much whacky crap as you did and you never ever flinched, never gave up. Theres one thread of your in particular that should be mandatory reading for newbs...i think it shows how much dedication and grit it takes to over come some of the curve balls this hobby can throw at us...u da bomb hommie

clm08k clm08k makes some good points, but fails to mention he is a Dallas fan. I am sensing some bias.
Ur gping 0-16 this year....get used to it

Reactions: clm08k

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Chicxulub Chicxulub give it to him already! :)

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Guys ypu really dont have to do this. The comments in this thread are more than what i deserve

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store