Fish balls... the food kind. ;)

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
There are a couple people here who have blended up several things to make it easy to feed the polys and I can't remember who.

I am going to be out of town later this month and was thinking that if I did something like that I could portion it out for the husband to feed them so he'd know how much exactly to feed.

Plus it will likely make it easier for me too over the long run.

Who knows the user(s) or thread where this was mentioned?

I feel like twentyleagues twentyleagues was one of them mayybe?

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I've done it in the past with my salt affliction. Not recently. I've gone away recently and used a pill caddy to "dose" out the dry and 2oz cups with lids for the fish chunks.

Back in the day I used a blend that I put clams, tilapia, mussles, squid, ovimar, nori, peas, spectrum pellets with thera a, phytoplankton, and a few various other things. Rough cut fish throw it all in a blender give it a couple zips in there dump it in a zip lock baggie, flatten it out, put it in the freezer. Once frozen you can break chunks off and feed. I had a freind that used a square ice cube tray made out of silicon. Was super cool.

Reactions: tlindsey and magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Nothing to add other than...when i saw the title of the thread i was like wtf !! Hahaha

Reactions: magpie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store