Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
The lack of movement that mine exhibited is what prompted me to get rid of it.
The dead male was a big time hider but the females are more active than my vulture cat
Specimen dependent we can conclude? Lol

I was saying they move a lot because ime, mine moves a lot when the average person is asleep, my sleeping pattern is just all messed up so I get to see mine swimming all over.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Specimen dependent we can conclude? Lol

I was saying they move a lot because ime, mine moves a lot when the average person is asleep, my sleeping pattern is just all messed up so I get to see mine swimming all over.
Do you observe your jag in the darkness or does it still move around when you turn your lights on?I had to use a flashlight to look at mine at night as it would quickly go into hiding if any more lighting was used.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Do you observe your jag in the darkness or does it still move around when you turn your lights on?I had to use a flashlight to look at mine at night as it would quickly go into hiding if any more lighting was used.
Both. It seemed it came out at certain times rather than whether or not the light was on. And it came out whenever for feeding. As a matter of fact, everymorning at 6 was when I turned the lights on, I noticed it was always out swimming when I turned the light on at that time so I started paying attention observing for about 10 minutes, and it would actually be hiding and then when the light came on is when it came back out for a swim. The other time I noticed it always came out was at 11 when I first turned the light off.

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/moes-cat-vids.689464/

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
My females arent overly active but every night at about 10 ish they do this

Reactions: moe214

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I do think you need to look into putting those cats on a diet though. I still can't believe how big their guts are.
They get fed every other day and were that size when i got them. Rapps said they were gravid and was thinking about keeping them for himself

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store