Next Poly?

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
J jaws7777 Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 How long should I expect to wait for toyin to respond?

Once I think someone said to message him daily until he responds because the emails get lost... Should I do this, or would I just be spamming him?
Just got a response from him. He said he had Kolibas, Ansgoriis, Retros, Teugs, Palmases, Dels, Pollis, and three forms of Endli. I'm considering an Endli depending on what types he has, but I'm not sure if I should save the money for when I get the opportunity for a Platinum Sen or pbb.

Reactions: clm08k

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Just got a response from him. He said he had Kolibas, Ansgoriis, Retros, Teugs, Palmases, Dels, Pollis, and three forms of Endli. I'm considering an Endli depending on what types he has, but I'm not sure if I should save the money for when I get the opportunity for a Platinum Sen or pbb.
If you are really wanting a platinum sen or pbb, would just save up if it were me.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
If you are really wanting a platinum sen or pbb, would just save up if it were me.
Those aren't what I'm looking in specific, they're just just examples.

J jaws7777 clm08k clm08k Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 kno4te kno4te What's the difference in color between the different color variations of Endlis? I understand they're all caught from different places, but I see any difference in color.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Those aren't what I'm looking in specific, they're just just examples.

J jaws7777 clm08k clm08k Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 kno4te kno4te What's the difference in color between the different color variations of Endlis? I understand they're all caught from different places, but I see any difference in color.
https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/lower-jaw-variants-w-pics.681771/#post-7670784

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
They wont have much differences, you got to have a few different catch location before seeing the differences between them, substrate can change base color.

From what i have i noticed that faranah endli have more flat head and rounder snout than dabola endli, dabola endlis head is more bulky and square snout, black volta endlis have more
Pontier snout and head shape seems to be longer.

For the base color i have faranah endlies looks more grey, dabola endli have more brownish/tan and black volta is more darker tan, they on the same substrate so that just imo.

Just remember a platinum senegal is cb also so no garantee that they will grow 10"-12", even if thwy do they might take years, ive just noticed that you have a 10" ornate and a growing koliba, ornate can be aggressive, maybe not now but you never know when light are off. Just a warning if you really going to get a plat sen.

Reactions: magpie and kno4te

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
They wont have much differences, you got to have a few different catch location before seeing the differences between them, substrate can change base color.

From what i have i noticed that faranah endli have more flat head and rounder snout than dabola endli, dabola endlis head is more bulky and square snout, black volta endlis have more
Pontier snout and head shape seems to be longer.

For the base color i have faranah endlies looks more grey, dabola endli have more brownish/tan and black volta is more darker tan, they on the same substrate so that just imo.

Just remember a platinum senegal is cb also so no garantee that they will grow 10"-12", even if thwy do they might take years, ive just noticed that you have a 10" ornate and a growing koliba, ornate can be aggressive, maybe not now but you never know when light are off. Just a warning if you really going to get a plat sen.
10" Ornate - very peaceful, I've never noticed even a sliver of aggression from it.
6" Koloba
4-5" Teugelsi
7-8" Sen
3.5-4" Sen
3" Sen
2" Sen
10-12" ropefish

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I've heard aggressive fish can snap, but sometimes it can take years. If I have the Platinum Sen, hopefully it would be full grown by time the Ornate snaps, if it even does at all.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I've heard aggressive fish can snap, but sometimes it can take years. If I have the Platinum Sen, hopefully it would be full grown by time the Ornate snaps, if it even does at all.
What polyaddict is trying to tell u is there is no gaurantee it will hiy 10 inches. Genetics play a big role..especially when dealing with cb.

For me the biggest differences are between faranah/dabola endli and black volta. Black volta have much thicker banding. My faranah base was more brown than my old dabola endli but all fish are diff. I wouldnt use a base color to determine which fish may be nicer becasue base color will change depending on mood and lighting.

I think laps show more differences between the catch locations than endli

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
He said he had Nigerian Endlis, Tinkisso Endlis (which from what I've read is a dabola, which I know quite a few of you keep), and Faranah Endlis. Are any of these worth getting?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store