Next Poly?

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
He said he had Nigerian Endlis, Tinkisso Endlis (which from what I've read is a dabola, which I know quite a few of you keep), and Faranah Endlis. Are any of these worth getting?
J jaws7777 Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Someone here mentioned once that a couple endli types might be more prone to aggression.... does that sound familiar to anyone else?

I can't remember the types. If I had access to my computer I'd search but I'm in my phone.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I love jaws' Faranah endli.
Someone here mentioned once that a couple endli types might be more prone to aggression.... does that sound familiar to anyone else?

I can't remember the types. If I had access to my computer I'd search but I'm in my phone.
It's just hard to decide. I should be able to get $150-200 within the next couple of months (money isn't easy to get when you're just in high school), so if I bought an Endli or two (depending on the price), I should have enough money to get a pbb, Platinum Sen, or another rare poly when I get the chance.

Currently I'm deciding between the Faranah or Tinkisso, or I may do both depending on the price.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
He said he had Nigerian Endlis, Tinkisso Endlis (which from what I've read is a dabola, which I know quite a few of you keep), and Faranah Endlis. Are any of these worth getting?
I have all 3 varients, they all will looks the same, only small details seperates them, for me i like faranah endlis better cause off the head shape, at the same time tinkisso endli have a thick head makes it look like a pittbull for endlis that make them look cool too, nigerian endli is in between the head shape of faranah endli and tinkisso endli, its really up to your taste.
Hard to see the difference between them when they are not in the same tank,substrate,light and side by side.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay

As for aggression, imo tinkisso endli is more aggressive than nigerian endli and faranah endli.

Reactions: magpie

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store