you guys are to blame.. 3 polys camr home with me

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I passed up on him even thou he was a really nice color and active. because I really want a delhezi.

I'm already hooked on polys lol. I'm trying to get a delhezi and complete my trio. grow them all out together
may get a polli and make it a 4sum.:)
Very excited for you and your new polys . Pollis are quite adorable too. Well all the polys are really.

twentyleagues twentyleagues : that polli is phat. You know...with a ph- :)

Reactions: twentyleagues

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Nice polys man. Your gonna love the endli ornate combo plus they grow fast enough to keep up with the oscars.

I would definitely either rehome or move those sens to the spare tanks when those oscars get some size. If the endli/ornate doesnt get them the oscars will

pescado209

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2017
thanks for all the info guys...

so.....

today I went to another not so local fish store..first time there. store was awesome hundreds of tanks.. all clean and only saw 2 dead fish.

found the delhezi I was looking for and brought him home. also bought some plants for my planted tank.

they had a 210g reef ready tank with stand for about $1500 OTD. not sure if that good or bad but I really liked the tank. I might buy a 200g+ tank instead of the 150g tall for my Oscars and polys.

overall a great day today with a new pet to add to my tank.

20170923_201300.jpg

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
thanks for all the info guys...

so.....

today I went to another not so local fish store..first time there. store was awesome hundreds of tanks.. all clean and only saw 2 dead fish.

found the delhezi I was looking for and brought him home. also bought some plants for my planted tank.

they had a 210g reef ready tank with stand for about $1500 OTD. not sure if that good or bad but I really liked the tank. I might buy a 200g+ tank instead of the 150g tall for my Oscars and polys.

overall a great day today with a new pet to add to my tank.

View attachment 1275508
Nice delhezi!! Great pick-up :)

For the 210 g tank. Perhaps ask in the salt water section, for an additional responses. I'm not too sure on the price though.

Is it a brand new tank or a used tank?
Depends on the material of the tank and stand, equipment it comes with: sump, light, heater, wave pump, salt, chiller, etc.
what do they mean by reef ready? are they including lights for corals?
what type of fish are you wanting to put in there? and were you wanting to do LPS or SPS corals?
Do you currently have a salt water tank?

can't wait for more poly pics and pics of the planted tank!

Reactions: pescado209

pescado209

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2017
new tank and stand only.
by reef ready I mean it's already drilled for a sump with dual overflows/wiers and plumbing.

I'll go ask salt water section they might have more insight on the price range.. this was the first shop I priced out. wasn't really interested on a 210g till I saw one in person and it looked real nice.. and big.:). luckily my oscar and polys are all only a couple inchs so I have a few months to shop around.

my planted tank is nothing special just kinda threw it together for my cherry shrimp. the longer I have it the more I like it. just added a "grow light" I found at Wal-Mart to test out. I will be posting in the planted section soon. (at least I remember seeing a planted section here lol)

20170924_154521.jpg

Reactions: clm08k
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store