Thinking of rehoming the noodle crew

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
65 full setup I'd ask around 200-250$ and see if I could get that. I know the filter probably cost that much alone new, but tanks depreciate worse than cars. Unfotunate truth
agree with the $200-250 for full set up minus the filter. Even though I know we all put x5 as much into our tanks.

Reactions: magpie

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Congrats on your new house but sorry to hear your polys have to part with you. I had to move twice to rent then look for a house to buy. The first move I lost one polys but lost some other prized fish. The second move I lost half my poly collection due to improper planning. During my second move I had to deal with my remodel being incomplete, a toddler and pregnant wife. It was a nightmare but my kids always come before the fish. Rehoming your polys might not be a bad option.

Reactions: jaws7777 and magpie

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Thanks!

Yeah, I read a lot about moving fish here, there is a whole packet that you can get from a guy online to help move with logistics, etc. but then if we aren't even sure we'll be in the house we're buying when we move initially, it adds another level of stress to the equation.

I'm sad to lose these guys but am so relieved to not think about moving them. AND getting to still see how they do over the years thanks to MFK! :D Plus as I mentioned, it actually takes away less logistics when it comes to stocking the future tank, and means I can keep it to 2 tanks total (small puffer community and large oddball) with lower jaws in the mix.

We are moving forward with the rehoming process... just waiting to hear back from WS on logistics and it should happen probably within the next week.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store