Official 2017/2018 NFL Discussion Thread

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
The tuck rule was from the 2001 AFC championship game. 16 years later we still dominate.
Aahh right yeah that was stupid...cant be in the SB together.

I think its a little like darth pike mentioned. But also the fans. Hey you guys deserve to be uber confident your team is the most successful in recent yrs sheesh really the most successful in the modern football era but with that level of confidence you'll probably get some resentment.

I have no problem with them, the running the scores up and even the deflate gate thing. I read somewhere that rodgers likes to throw them extra inflated amd there was no big hooplah over it.

When bill retires you guys better pray that he decides to be a GM of not your in for a long and hard rebuilding process. Even brady would have been brady without the evil genius as his coach a great qb no doubt but wouldnt have that many rings.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
If quinn was more experienced no way the pats win the SB last yr. He shoukd have never taken his foot off the gas they practically handed them the come back

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
If quinn was more experienced no way the pats win the SB last yr. He shoukd have never taken his foot off the gas they practically handed them the come back
It's not just Quinn, they had the same problem under Mike Smith. I've been saying they need that stomp of the throat attitude for years.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
It's not just Quinn, they had the same problem under Mike Smith. I've been saying they need that stomp of the throat attitude for years.
True. They almost did it again against GB

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Crazy game last night. Didn't catch it all, but both teams look improved over last year's. NFC West might not be the total cake walk it was last year.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Crazy game last night. Didn't catch it all, but both teams look improved over last year's. NFC West might not be the total cake walk it was last year.
I watched a good portion of it and gotta admit i like what the rams are doing. Mcvey looks very unconventional. Kept showing him sitting on a gatorade cooler drawing up plays when ever the D was on the field. Goff looked good too

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store