My Other Friend With Scales

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
It's funny watching them check stuff out. You can use harnesses on them when they are outside so they dont take off . Lol
I actually have a harness for him. I'm going to work with him for a few more months just to get him comfortable with me before putting him through that stress.

Whats his name?
Bronson is his name.

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
I always wanted to keep Varanus, and this post is so very tempting me to get one.

What a lovely pet.

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I always wanted to keep Varanus, and this post is so very tempting me to get one.

What a lovely pet.
Highly recommended Jibran. There's nothing like them. After a few moments of interaction, its clear that you're dealing with a higher level of intelligence than most are used to. He's impossibly curious and so aware of the world around him. I've got to take some feeding videos of him. Its really something seeing him run a muck chasing food from tongs.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Bronson is adorable! May I ask how old he is? :)

I think Bronson suits him for a name, at least his name isn't 'cuddles' or 'sweetheart' or something stupid like that. :)

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Highly recommended Jibran. There's nothing like them. After a few moments of interaction, its clear that you're dealing with a higher level of intelligence than most are used to. He's impossibly curious and so aware of the world around him. I've got to take some feeding videos of him. Its really something seeing him run a muck chasing food from tongs.
That's nice, my current living condition don't allow me to have a large outdoor pet, may be in future I could possibly build a nice place for a Varanus macraei

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
In honor of Action Bronson, the rapper.

Bronson is adorable! May I ask how old he is? :)

I think Bronson suits him for a name, at least his name isn't 'cuddles' or 'sweetheart' or something stupid like that. :)
Not old...maybe a year.

That's nice, my current living condition don't allow me to have a large outdoor pet, may be in future I could possibly build a nice place for a Varanus macraei
Good choice. V. macraei are striking animals. They're a little skittish, but I've seen plenty of mild-mannered ones too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store