Bronze Tier Tlindsey - Notable contributer

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Very well deserved.

When I first joined Thomas was the first person to welcome me. He's always contributing to something, even the "how many oscars can I cram into a 50gal" threads, Thomas is there giving advice when no one else can be bothered. He's always polite - I don't think I've ever seen him lose his temper at anyone no matter how ignorant they're being.. I wish I had half the patience Mr tlindsey has. :)

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Very well deserved.

When I first joined Thomas was the first person to welcome me. He's always contributing to something, even the "how many oscars can I cram into a 50gal" threads, Thomas is there giving advice when no one else can be bothered. He's always polite - I don't think I've ever seen him lose his temper at anyone no matter how ignorant they're being.. I wish I had half the patience Mr tlindsey has. :)

Thanks for the very kind words and was not that up to date myself when I first joined this great forum and members were kind to me as well even when I was off on a subject. I believe in respecting the young and old. Btw I am still learning lol.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Oh man i cant believe i missed this. Sorry T but congrats buddy. Well deserved

Reactions: markstrimaran

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Congo rats! great job and well deserved, :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store