USA
Yea I did see the video. Nice addition.

Reactions: tlindsey

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I'm hoping the large footprint of that tank will allow enough space for rays and a poly or two to stay out of eachothers way. Where people have had trouble is putting them together in 500g or less. Fights bound to happen with a small footprint. Look at the crazy combos vincentwugwg vincentwugwg has going on, he can break the rules because it's a massive tank. joey02 joey02 is no beginner by any means, and I'm sure he is aware of the potential problems with combining those bottom dwellers.
Nit knocking joey but i dont get the god lke following. My bet is all of his followers will see this and mix polys and rays in much smaller tanks than he is using.

Also wasnt it menrioned that the flowerhorn may have been responsible for killing the aro ? Spooked it into smashing itself all up ?

Reactions: J. H.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
joey said when the aro jumped frank was on the other side of the tank in his hide
Thats not what i remember. I thought he didnt witness it but found it that way. I dont follow him tho remember it from the mfk thread. Dont follow anyone but mfkers lol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Thats not what i remember. I thought he didnt witness it but found it that way. I dont follow him tho remember it from the mfk thread. Dont follow anyone but mfkers lol
Gotta get some bigger tanks then :p

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
he put it in with frank his flowerhorn

Let's see how long this relationship with Frank and Ornate last. I love Frank behaviors. It's the main reason I got a FH again.

pescado209

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2017
Nit knocking joey but i dont get the god lke following. My bet is all of his followers will see this and mix polys and rays in much smaller tanks than he is using.

Also wasnt it menrioned that the flowerhorn may have been responsible for killing the aro ? Spooked it into smashing itself all up ?
so.... by your own admission .... you don't watch his videos ..... but you know his videos enough to critique them and what's he is doing?...... how do you do this I want to learn

Reactions: Poly Pinni

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
so.... by your own admission .... you don't watch his videos ..... but you know his videos enough to critique them and what's he is doing?...... how do you do this I want to learn
There was a load of drama here but let's not open that can of worms

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store