All of my bass!

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
And one more of one of my intermedia (the other one is in the back). This guy is not camera shy at all just like the brokopondo's.

IMG_4360.JPG

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
They look like Tocantins to me, do they're eyes turn red?
Yes sir, I bought them from imperial tropicals they are f1's :( I'm not to happy with the way they look but I have become very attached to them smash pellets like no other. WC kels are the only way to go, I have no issues with f1 brokopondo intermedia, azuls etc they have turned out really well. Still waiting to see how this f1 Rio doce Kel turns out, looks like my old Bahia did at this size very much the ugly duckling.

Reactions: Matteus and isde02

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Nice bass and a fatty too, gotta ask what type of gat is that you have very nice patterns in it
It's a very spotty LNG :D yah the Xingu is a beast gentle giant only eats massivore

Reactions: Matteus

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Yes sir, I bought them from imperial tropicals they are f1's :( I'm not to happy with the way they look but I have become very attached to them smash pellets like no other. WC kels are the only way to go, I have no issues with f1 brokopondo intermedia, azuls etc they have turned out really well. Still waiting to see how this f1 Rio doce Kel turns out, looks like my old Bahia did at this size very much the ugly duckling.
They look alright to me, they will probably spangle up some more as they age with good care. At least they don't have the screwed up body shape of some of the over bred Bahia's.

I agree about wc Kels, I know that it doesn't guarantee that you'll have a stunner but you have a better chance imo than with cb kelberi. I also hope that more wc kelberi come in this year, I have a couple of things that I want to experiment with as far as development, spangles, and coloring;)

Reactions: cigars

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
They look alright to me, they will probably spangle up some more as they age with good care. At least they don't have the screwed up body shape of some of the over bred Bahia's.

I agree about wc Kels, I know that it doesn't guarantee that you'll have a stunner but you have a better chance imo than with cb kelberi. I also hope that more wc kelberi come in this year, I have a couple of things that I want to experiment with as far as development, spangles, and coloring;)
I can't wait for your experiment isde02 isde02 I would like to see you come back to cichla. The uaru in your avatar is stunning btw.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store