• Something Else? Let me know!

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I will keep saying it over and over till I get my own I guess. Red Terror's would love to live in that tank. They are such striking fish in thier coloring, I cant wait till I can get a tank to do a breeding pair in it.

Jerad Wilson

Feeder Fish
Oct 16, 2017
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Well, let's put it this way. At my LFS, which I work at, we are going to be working with a very smart individual who is going to tissue culture ultra rare plants for us. I'm talking $100 crypts... The whole 9 yards. I am going to be able to get those plants for dirt cheap. So, I can fill my tank with some pretty awesome plants for a very low price. I kind of wanted to get some plant safe fish. Any suggestions in that aspect?

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Well, let's put it this way. At my LFS, which I work at, we are going to be working with a very smart individual who is going to tissue culture ultra rare plants for us. I'm talking $100 crypts... The whole 9 yards. I am going to be able to get those plants for dirt cheap. So, I can fill my tank with some pretty awesome plants for a very low price. I kind of wanted to get some plant safe fish. Any suggestions in that aspect?

Don't add any Silver Dollar species to your aquarium with live plants they will eat most plants.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store