Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I have never heard of her before your mention so I looked up the name.
What do you think of what has been going on with Dana Loesch?
Smh... sad and enraging. I wish she could have taken a stronger stance against the people who threatened her, but I've never had my family threatened like that, so it's hard to imagine what to do.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Smh... sad and enraging. I wish she could have taken a stronger stance against the people who threatened her, but I've never had my family threatened like that, so it's hard to imagine what to do.
Yes agreed,you can't take any chances where your children are concerned.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Last night there was a thread that is now gone. I forget the OP but she went off on us fish keepers with some off the wall rants. PETA being a main portion. The thread seemed destined to be removed.
Question for those who followed and/or posted on that thread; did the OP get banned as well? Also did any of the later rants outdo the first few. I especially was taken with the part about praying before walking on grass.
I am afraid I stopped and tried to watch a baseball game during which I fell asleep.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; Last night there was a thread that is now gone. I forget the OP but she went off on us fish keepers with some off the wall rants. PETA being a main portion. The thread seemed destined to be removed.
Question for those who followed and/or posted on that thread; did the OP get banned as well? Also did any of the later rants outdo the first few. I especially was taken with the part about praying before walking on grass.
I am afraid I stopped and tried to watch a baseball game during which I fell asleep.
I'm not sure if the poster has been banned or not but the thread starter's name is Bichir Mohawk.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Bichir Mohawk.
Hello; Thanks that's the one. I must confess I did not make any effort to feel bad about going fishing, nor eating meat, nor mowing my lawn or keeping fish in a glass cage. I think I am guilty of everything she condemned.
Guess I was also guilty of "feeding the troll" as well.

A

AquaAlex1993

How about them Yankees? Come back down in the ALCS 2-0 to win back to back home games at Yankee Stadium. Just need 2 more wins and we are going to the World Series for the 41st time and for our 28th Ring.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store