Official 2017/2018 NFL Discussion Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks like the nfl is going to bend over and let the spoiled crybabies have their way....at this rate it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to force a team to sign krapernic.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks like the nfl is going to bend over and let the spoiled crybabies have their way....at this rate it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to force a team to sign krapernic.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
What was the outcome ?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What was the outcome ?
They have decided not to take any action against players who do not stand for the anthem....despite the rules that they already have in place.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
They have decided not to take any action against players who do not stand for the anthem....despite the rules that they already have in place.
Fox has said they will not air the Anthem on TV(which suggests they have taken hits already).

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
It cracks me up how soft America has become. The left is offended and afraid of statues and the right is offended by someone exercising their 1st amendment right. The 1st protects even burning the American flag, kneeling is nothing. Who cares!?

Softer than cupcakes, everyone. Intolerant left and intolerant right. Both offended by everything.

Reactions: Bigfishnut

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
It cracks me up how soft America has become. The left is offended and afraid of statues and the right is offended by someone exercising their 1st amendment right. The 1st protects even burning the American flag, kneeling is nothing. Who cares!?

Softer than cupcakes, everyone. Intolerant left and intolerant right. Both offended by everything.
We care, letting them do it on the clock is special treatment, 1st amendment doesn't apply. We definitely have the right to counter protest. Your attitude about lack of respect for our country is worth protesting definitely.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Letting them do it on the clock is special treatment, 1st amendment doesn't apply.
That's right.....excercise your rights on your own time.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Goodell is holding a press conference on tv right now and boy does he look uncomfortable.He said that everyone should stand for the Anthem but a bunch of lip service and hemming and hawing other than that.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Not much offends me lol i dont like something i dont look at it.

But i think what bothers people about this is what are they protesting. If its law enforcement then so be it. But the anthem has nothing to do with law enforcement. I used to drive into work and always see the idiot protestors calling for more inmate rights and what not. It didnt really bother me much.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store