Hi from Central Alabama

Dystopian Deer

Feeder Fish
Oct 18, 2017
Central Alabama
Hey folks! I sold my chickens a few months ago and I'm thinking about getting back into fish to fill the void. I'm slowly working on setting up a small pond that hasn't been used in years for some bream (keyword, some since it's too small to keep very many in and allow them to grow out without problems). Somewhere down the line, I plan to get a pool big enough to keep a few different catfish in. I absolutely LOVE catfish. Possibly thinking about setting up the old 10g for a few shrimp or crays (which I also love) if I can ever find all the parts for it.

Yeah, I really don't know what else to say.

MGibbard

Feeder Fish
Nov 11, 2017
From Scottsboro AL! Looking to get back into the hobby myself. I'm currently looking for a 250+ gallon tank. I'd love to have property big enough for even a koi pond lol. We're currently in the process of buying a house and it's only less than an acre. Keep us updated!

Reactions: tlindsey

Dystopian Deer

Feeder Fish
Oct 18, 2017
Central Alabama
From Scottsboro AL! Looking to get back into the hobby myself. I'm currently looking for a 250+ gallon tank. I'd love to have property big enough for even a koi pond lol. We're currently in the process of buying a house and it's only less than an acre. Keep us updated!
That sounds like an awesome plan! I ended up getting the 10g set up but my 4-year-old won and I got male guppies lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store