Joining the Cool Kids Club Again

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Just a quick update...

It hasn't been all flowers and sunshine. I was out of town last week and found a baby red head geo I had inherited (ironically enough, from a friend who's discus were being bullied) developed a taste for stingray. He chewed up one of my marbles a little bit. He's since been removed (and fed to my monitor). It's been a few days and the ray is healing up just fine.

My initial fear wasn't aggression, but the dreaded marble-rot. I've been keeping a close eye on the tank and can safely say that's not the case, thank god. I'm hoping he's 100% healed in the next week or two.

IMG_3210.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

These pics are from earlier in the week and the wounds have already healed up incredibly well.

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
Getting back in....hmmmmm...sounds like a good idea. I think I may have to as well...

Reactions: Woefulrelic

Mr.AzulBass

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2011
Utah
Awesome marbleds. If you dont mind me asking, where did you find these guys? iv been looking for marbleds with no luck

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Although I am glad you got stung when you did I am also glad you finally got back in!
MFK wouldn't be the same if it never happened You'd probably still be keeping angelfish and guppies HAHA.

Hello,

They're beautiful! where did you get them from, I may ask? and what are they ?
Marble motoros. A friend imported them for Thailand.

Getting back in....hmmmmm...sounds like a good idea. I think I may have to as well...
Whoa...a blast from the past. I saw you lurking on the site lately. Its about time E!

Awesome marbleds. If you dont mind me asking, where did you find these guys? iv been looking for marbleds with no luck
A friend imported from Thailand.

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store