Friday Free-For-All....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AquaAlex1993

That's awesome Alex,now....what do you think of the Playboy Bunny?
Oh god. Do you really want an answer? I'm about to eat lunch and I don't wanna get sick?
I'll just say this. I believe in LGBT and support it. I just don't get into the other stuff. Your'e either a man or a woman. There is no in between. You can't be a man dressing as a women going into the women's rest room. That's creepy af.

Dixon81

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2008
Massachusetts
Oh god. Do you really want an answer? I'm about to eat lunch and I don't wanna get sick?
I'll just say this. I believe in LGBT and support it. I just don't get into the other stuff. Your'e either a man or a woman. There is no in between. You can't be a man dressing as a women going into the women's rest room. That's creepy af.

You believe in LGBT and support it but "I just don't get into the other stuff. Your'e either a man or a woman. There is no in between. You can't be a man dressing as a women going into the women's rest room."....What do you think the T stands for....TRANSGENDER

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If you weren't told, you guys wouldn't know she was a dude...
Probably wouldn't but I'm glad the cat is out of the bag as there is no need for me to look any further lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store