What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Odoe Pike Hepsetus odoe
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I have an old profile, but cannot remember the password. I am not new to this site. I am an experienced aquarium keeper and have had everything from a Payara in a 55 gallon live plant tank to a fresh water needlefish.

I take really good care of all my fish including this one. I'm so proud of the color, spots, teeth, and scales on this fish. Its all in part to the fact that i don't feed him feeder fish. He happily eats the Massivore Delite pellets (below). Eats a ton if fed that much. Will pick ALL of them off the bottom. When he was little i gave him a few guppies, but that is all.

I estimate it to be 7-8 inches and thick. Has shared its tank for a month or two of its life with a 4 inch golden minnow and lived peacefully together. See all pictures.

This fish is in PERFECT health. Not split fin ever, no bumps on the nose, and the teeth are just awesome. (sorry pics are blurry) I promise this fish in person is amazing. Spotted dots on every fin and side lines are perfect.

I'm not looking to make a profit. I just want him to have a good new home. So let me know about price. Also my schedule is flexable

View attachment 1271951

20170902_202210.jpg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

View attachment 20170902_114836.jpg

View attachment 20170902_202540.jpg

View attachment 20170902_202549.jpg

20170902_202553.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store