Auction finds

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
All for under 90 bucks,thats a nice haul.

Reactions: tlindsey

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
Probably 1/3 of my fish, and almost all aquatic plants came from our local club auctions.
I once got a bag of 10 young dovii for a buck, and many other large cichlids for ridiculously low dollars.
And regional auctions were also great, especially the GCCA in Chicago Memorial Day weekend, and the yearly American Cichlid Assn convention.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Probably 1/3 of my fish, and almost all aquatic plants came from our local club auctions.
I once got a bag of 10 young dovii for a buck, and many other large cichlids for ridiculously low dollars.
And regional auctions were also great, especially the GCCA in Chicago Memorial Day weekend, and the yearly American Cichlid Assn convention.
There was a nice club auction in New Jersey last month.I couldn't make it but a few members here came away with some really nice catches.I must make it to the next one.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com

Well that didn't take long. Only been a week since I got these Acara from the auction and been doing WC's every 2 days to jump start the growth rate on them till I get the new 120g done for them. Looks like the Wc's jump started more than just the growth rate, they are already breeding for me in the QT tank.

Reactions: Chockful O Phail
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store