What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Electric blue jack dempsey
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Berlin Connecticut
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
I'm looking for a large 5+" Ebjd to buy. If you have one for sale or know where I can get one please let me know.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

tvbbnumber41

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2008
Over the rainbow
if youre ever in eastern long island let me know. I have one I'm trying to find a good home for. He has been battling with an unknown disease, but still has a great appetite. When he was thriving he was an absolutely beautiful fish. No deformities either.

JD angle

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 25, 2017
Unfortunately not heading in the area anytime soon. I had a 6-7" Ebjd that had a disease and lasted 4 months or so with it, it looked like fungus, treated him but he never fully recovered. These are amazing looking as adults. How bad is the disease and how old is the Ebjd?

tvbbnumber41

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2008
Over the rainbow
Unfortunately not heading in the area anytime soon. I had a 6-7" Ebjd that had a disease and lasted 4 months or so with it, it looked like fungus, treated him but he never fully recovered. These are amazing looking as adults. How bad is the disease and how old is the Ebjd?
Sounds exactly like what mine has. I've had him for about a year now and I probably got him when he was about 5 inches or so. Based on these guys growth rates id assume like 3-4 years maybe? These guys are awesome fish, but I wish they were a bit hardier.

JD angle

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 25, 2017
Totally agree. Really Nice looking Ebjd! If I was closer I would pick him up. Would you ship or do you think it would be to stressful for the fish?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store