kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
46EEAEEB-E20A-4FEF-B86F-B48E04FA905C.jpeg
Quick pic of my Liosomadoras morrowi. Got it when it was about 3 inches. It’s grown another inch so far. Likes to hang out with my trachycorystes which is about 2.5 times it size and much more in girth. Will slowly update with pics.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
See youcmention it likes being with the trachy do you note any interactions with the oncinus?

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
See youcmention it likes being with the trachy do you note any interactions with the oncinus?
Weird thing about it is they are always on opposite ends. I have some ceramic logs but they don’t really interact. The trachy will use both fake logs for hiding and the each fish will shack up with the trachycorystes. Weird!

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Weird thing about it is they are always on opposite ends. I have some ceramic logs but they don’t really interact. The trachy will use both fake logs for hiding and the each fish will shack up with the trachycorystes. Weird!
Makes me want more jags. People say they get along but the only one I seen say so with proof is kolt. Only two I've seen with videos is jaws and some guy on YouTube and both times jags fought. I want to try and learn what makes them get along.

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Yea lol. Since he insisted.
I only appealed to your hobbyist conscience. The rest was your doing :D

But I much appreciate this. Thanks, bro. Cool unique fish for sure and interesting behavior.

moe214 moe214 I have had (and killed) a few pairs of jags. They kept together and didn't fight. Their description says "gregarious". There are always exceptions, like what Jaws saw, but they don't disprove the rule.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store