Official 2017/2018 NFL Discussion Thread

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I remember watching when Tony Romo got hurt before he decided to retire and said no way Tony Romo was going to start again.
Yup me too. Kid almost our duels rogers in the playoffs in his rookie season...ahhhh sooo close I'd have rather used zekes draft pick on def player and gotten an rb in a later round. I really hope jerry gets a wr next year. But in the end we'll go nowhere cuz of the def

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I like how they are giving the players the freedom for scoring celebrations again.

When will they ever get rid of Goodell? I think it's safe to say everyone in the fanbase (and former fans) would like to see him gone.

Reactions: Atfownz

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Im no fan of goodell. Hes had it out for the boys ever since this contract fiasco where the league was clearly colluding.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...llas-cowboys-and-the-washington-redskins/amp/
Landry of the dolphins was charge with the same crap elliot was charged with no suspension. Elliot wasnt charged by local law enforcement and an NFL investogator stated that SHE advised no suspension.
Nothing he does makes sense. He's handled nearly every major PR situation in the worst possible manner. He refuses to ever take a side, he's a joke. IMO

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nothing he does makes sense. He's handled nearly every major PR situation in the worst possible manner. He refuses to ever take a side, he's a joke. IMO
Just like the useless partner I was paired with at work last night he's just there to steal a check......and,moving on
1EaglesFlag.gif

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That is exactly why I tell my kids that you got to learn to work with others you do not know or like because in the real world, you will most likely than not be working with some challenging people (idiots).
Sage advice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store