Picked up the start of my polys for my 470.

Slayer2533

Piranha
MFK Member
May 13, 2017
I never kept discuss sp good luck with that lol.

Weeksii and ornate shouldnt be too hard to find. Check monsteraquarium in ny. They ship stuff pretty good. Also im.pretty sure wetspot has ornates. Could also try toyin at www.rehobothaquatics.com he'll likely have both
Just read that toyin can provide Poly's worldwide. Lets see if he can get any to me in Australia. If possible his prices would be a hell of a lot better than the captive bred prices here......

Reactions: jaws7777

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
Yeah, that would make sense. There were 20 in the tank when I snagged them. So I got to pick the biggest and most vibrant patterns. They also are hungry little things, eating everything in sight!
were they in a bare bottom tank with sponge filters and some albino sens? If so those were captive bred

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Post some pics of the dels as they grow id say theres a chance they could be wc. Mags purchase one and some of toyins wc ujs come in at small sizes

Reactions: magpie

Jafar P Arab

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca
I'm a huge UJ fan but really I think the ljs are alot more diverse in pattern and color then the ujs. But I do enjoy the ujs looks better I don't know less savage I guess. Wife thinks they are cute so easier for me to get what I want...lol
But look at J jaws7777 candy bar, and Congis. They are beutiful!
Me too uj are always cool and are easy to mix with other fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store