L25 / Luteus with rays...

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
Any bad experiences or just a guttural reaction?
lost a MM within 2 hours, basically i put MM into tank all was fine fist 30 min. took my kid to school and came home a dead MM. Scarlet sucked the life out of it.

Orthopod

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
Seattle
lost a MM within 2 hours, basically i put MM into tank all was fine fist 30 min. took my kid to school and came home a dead MM. Scarlet sucked the life out of it.
Fair enough - I'll place that one in the bad experience file. Thanks for the input.

CyroXz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2012
Sweden
I was stupid enough to put a leo pup with my big L25 male just for 1 night. And he brutally damaged my Leo :/ 2 days after the attack leo pup was dead..

Vincent Guerrero

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2017
I would try with the luteus first... your fish, your tank.... no one can tell you what you can and can not do with them :) Here are a few videos with rays and luteus in them.
1. video link .. there are 2x luteus that are about 16 inches .. they have been living with rays for about 8 months with no issues whatsoever :
2. video of 2x luteus that are also about 16 inches.. one of the 2 has been with me for almost 3 years, been with rays for 2.5 yrs. Again, never any issues.
Amazing tank! is that an Albino RTC or just a different coloration?

Reactions: vincentwugwg
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store