Speaking of BP's/SKKP's here's my collection of ? so far

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I haven't been as active as I'd like for awhile but having ghosted around for a couple of days now I figured I'd step from out the shadows and share a bit.

Sold to me as Mammons and Ingots I hesitate to call them that because I do not wish to take a chance on misrepresenting my fish as being something they are not. Since Mammons and Ingots where created and dubbed at Happy Breed I hesitate to call anything without definitive proof of lineage or source Mammons or Ingots. The fish I have are definitely refined from BP's and SKKP's but as to what to call them I'm unsure of since I have no certificates indicating their provenance.

Still they are hybrids and I really like these guys, so here they are.
338.JPG Ingot 5 15 2017  6.jpg 014#3.JPG

029#3.JPG

Reactions: J. H. and Vukmir13

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
beautiful buddy, I can't believe how fast they're growing.
Thanks bro, but these I actually bought at size. My female who I had featured before was dismantled by a surprisingly aggressive Wild Rubro-Oscar. It's a real shame because she was an egg laying machine and she had some much potential of creating some nice offspring. The smallest of the ones pictured is 10 inches. Other then them I have two Creamsicle Mammons that have some nice potential.

How bout you? How's your projects been going?

Awesome photography!
Thanks fisheatfish fisheatfish not a fan of the Parrots/Hybrids though? :( Not that it matters as regardless I still very much appreciate the compliment.

fisheatfish

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2008
OC, CA
On the contrary...I do like them. Since we're on the bp/kkp hybrids, I'll post pics of my hybrids on another thread so not to take anything from your beauties.

Reactions: koltsixx

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
On the contrary...I do like them. Since we're on the bp/kkp hybrids, I'll post pics of my hybrids on another thread so not to take anything from your beauties.
Thanks again! I'll be looking forward to your pics.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Funny, I was just thinking that we needed an update of your crew, Kolt. Nice!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Funny, I was just thinking that we needed an update of your crew, Kolt. Nice!
Thanks Neil, glad I didn't disappoint. :D All these guys are under the same light a blue and white Beamworks led and I didn't do anything to the pics to embellish their colors. As a matter of fact the one in the third pic is by far the reddest and the pic does him no justice. The fourth has my favorite body shape thus far but is very low on color. Not as bad as the pic makes him look but he is pretty pale. There maybe one in my near future that has the body shape I like and color if the pics I've seen are accurate representations of the fish.

Now if I could only figure out how to get a viable pair so I could make my own line. :D

Reactions: milkman407

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
my project has been at a stand still, I'm about 90% certain I have a male. I'll shoot you a message.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store