Atlantic Sharpnose Shark Myrtle Beach, SC

Joe2433

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2017
Cleveland, Ohio
I assume that you replying with "cute" is an insult. I was just showing a picture of a fish I caught, have u caught a great white or something?? Being from Cleveland, where there are no sharks I thought it was pretty cool to catch one, apparently you live in California or Australia??

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Was the shark killed?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Being a keeper of sharks a few years ago,that saddens me a little but I already knew that sharks that are caught on charters are treated poorly and pretty much doomed.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
I assume that you replying with "cute" is an insult. I was just showing a picture of a fish I caught, have u caught a great white or something?? Being from Cleveland, where there are no sharks I thought it was pretty cool to catch one, apparently you live in California or Australia??
sorry if you felt insulted but I seriously didn't mean it that way.
It's a cute little shark but regardless of size it's always thrilling to catch a shark.

Joe2433

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2017
Cleveland, Ohio
Had I had a choic
sorry if you felt insulted but I seriously didn't mean it that way.
It's a cute little shark but regardless of size it's always thrilling to catch a shark.
sorry for my comments, I must have took it wrong. It was fun to catch and I actually feel bad for killing it

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Had I had a choic
sorry for my comments, I must have took it wrong. It was fun to catch and I actually feel bad for killing it
It should be illegal to make people kill things against their will,it's why I never use charter boats

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store