What do you think of this stocking long term?

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
on stocking idea #2 I would swap the BGK with an Afer(I have both) they get bigger and don't hide anywhere near as much since they rely on sight more than electromagnetic fields to know their surroundings mine comes and greets me when I come in the room. As far as the bichir you might go with one or more of the big 3 upperjaws (Teugs are my favorite) if you prefer lowerjaws maybe a Lap since they stay smaller. Catfish wise you could do a lima shovelnose

Reactions: clm08k and kno4te

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Scratch all the suggestions above. BAM.... here is the forecast. Imagine a poly on the bottom gliding around also :)

Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
on stocking idea #2 I would swap the BGK with an Afer(I have both) they get bigger and don't hide anywhere near as much since they rely on sight more than electromagnetic fields to know their surroundings mine comes and greets me when I come in the room. As far as the bichir you might go with one or more of the big 3 upperjaws (Teugs are my favorite) if you prefer lowerjaws maybe a Lap since they stay smaller. Catfish wise you could do a lima shovelnose
Good suggestion here!

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Scratch all the suggestions above. BAM.... here is the forecast. Imagine a poly on the bottom gliding around also :)

If your in Asia or Canada could do Asian aro and lower jaw combo. It’ll be nice.

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio

I love tuegs hints my name haha I have considered one or a few. I have considered a Lima as well. I just would prefer something a little more eye catching. That’s why I mentioned a vulture cat or maybe a granulos catfish. (Maybe too big) I want something active for the upper level something active and fairly large. Just not sure I’ve considered odoes. Smaller gars, but I’m not completely sure

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store