Stingray addict w/o hope must build bigger

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
spoiler Alert the window is drying and working on plumbing and drilling tanks for the filtration room / pup room
hopefully 2 weeks or less

Looks fantastic! Any idea when you think you might have water in either the 600 or the pond?

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Thanks, it was a little bit of a crazy idea but I needed the space, I sure hope it all works out well. will see soon enough

Nice work getting this far. The 600 does look really good up there. I also thought you were crazy but it looks amazing

Good luck with the rest of it

Reactions: Dis

NathanKS

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2016
Nor*Cal
Will the overflow from the 600 drop into the main pond or back to the filter?

I’m planning on doing something similar but am unsure which way I want to plumb it.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Thought here is that the pond really is a huge live in sump and all the pumps pull from it and tanks return to it. Really think thats the best way to do it.

Will the overflow from the 600 drop into the main pond or back to the filter?

I’m planning on doing something similar but am unsure which way I want to plumb it.

Reactions: NathanKS

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Talk about inspiration. Very well done. Keep up the good work, thank you for sharing and documenting. Didysis the legend

Arkangel77

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
wow - Very Impressive!

Reactions: DIDYSIS

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Thank you, its been a lot of work and a much longer project than I originally planned but overall i'm very happy with it. Life happens to need things as well.

Talk about inspiration. Very well done. Keep up the good work, thank you for sharing and documenting. Didysis the legend

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Thanks My desk sits in the corner so I always will be able to just relax and watch them alot. Really makes it best with fish to be able to spend alot of time watching and observing them.

Very nicely done. That's gonna be an extremely enjoyable room to spend time in when its done :)

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store