Have you ever done business with someone you find

NathanKS

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2016
Nor*Cal
Numerous times, I agree K krichardson , youre not going on a date with them. You are doing a business transaction, the only things that matter are the price and product.

I routinely have to work with clients I consider bad people. Don't treat them any different then my favorite clients because at the end of the day, money is money and making decisions based on anything other then what benefits it the most is dump.

Boomer1224

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2017
what I don't like is the "know it alls" who try to hammer their way into your head

badassissimo

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Mansfield, Louisiana, U.S.A.
I luckily haven't had the issue with buying fish and shading my relationship with my pets. I have met my fair share of people I would rather not have met though. The place we used to live gave me this sensation. I've had this issue at places of work... I used to carry the mentality of respecting what others may be going through and I was at peace of mind with knowing that people are like garbage trucks and look for places to dump. However, I've reached a point in my career that understanding wasn't the key to success that was necessary to achieve goals. I started to show less and less until zero tolerance was shown. Truthfully people need to get over themselves and be an adult. Life will put you down and keep you down if you let it. My advice is buy that fish if you want it. Don't if you don't. He doesn't need a good review from you and you sure don't need to promote his business. If this is a purchase in person, tell him to his face he missed out on business. You might see a better person in the future. This is what real community building and strengthening is.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
It's all just business, if they have what you want at a price you thinks fair then what does it matter. One lost sale isn't going to turn someone's personality around one way or the other.
I work in sales and don't like some of my customers and am sure some of my customers dislike me but its all just business, no ones getting shafted and everyone is making $ so do the deal, shake hands and go about your day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store