Official 2017/2018 NFL Discussion Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wentz with a knee injury,possible ACL tear.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Well the Vikings spectacular end of season meltdown started today. :/

Hopefully the o line can get healthy and we can regain the poise we were carrying.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Well the Vikings spectacular end of season meltdown started today. :/

Hopefully the o line can get healthy and we can regain the poise we were carrying.
It would suck to see them meltdown. They delt with some big injuries. Really wanted to see what cook would have done the rest of the way

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
It would suck to see them meltdown. They delt with some big injuries. Really wanted to see what cook would have done the rest of the way
I thought the best part of this season is how much more balanced the offense is without trying to use Peterson every other play. I think the QB situation is volatile at best and next year figures to be no different :/

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
What a week. The Snow Bowl, The Eagles game was good to the end. The last minute of the Seattle game was wild. Fights(2) broke out and 2 Seattle players were ejected. Fans throwing stuff at one of the players. The Player tried to go after the fan, security stopped him and one of them went after the fan. The Seattle coach ran out onto the field(got penalized. SF won another game. Browns almost won.

Reactions: jaws7777

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
It's really a conflicting feeling when the team you root for has poor sportsmanship. Seattle disgusted me yesterday.

I'll say it again. Jimmy G was the best decision SF could have made. He will bring them back to .500 and beyond...if they can get him to re-sign?

Reactions: JK47

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I thought the best part of this season is how much more balanced the offense is without trying to use Peterson every other play. I think the QB situation is volatile at best and next year figures to be no different :/
Sad thing is cook had more yards than AP did in his 1st few games as a rookie. Im no fan of AP infact i dislike him. Cook on the other hand is going to be a stud. Imo easliy the best rb that came out of that dtaft.

It's really a conflicting feeling when the team you root for has poor sportsmanship. Seattle disgusted me yesterday.

I'll say it again. Jimmy G was the best decision SF could have made. He will bring them back to .500 and beyond...if they can get him to re-sign?
Welcome to the life of a cowboy fan lol not soo much becausr of sportsmanship but just ovetall stupidity.

They looked classless... like a bunch of kids playing a pickup game. Its a shame cuz its overshadowing what wilson did against that D

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store