what breed of dog do you have

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
My aunt found this dog and Im fostering until we can find a home. He just had first shots. We initially thought he was sick since he was inactive but was just very malnourished. Now that he has put on weight, he's pretty active and curious. He has a real nice temperament but very shy.

IMG_7014.JPG

IMG_7015.JPG

TonyS20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2017
Husky x Collie. We got her as a rescue dog, by far the most loyal dog I've owned so far. Still hates people and tries to attack everything that moves but she is settling down slowly. Thanks to attacking the post man she now has to be muzzled when outside.

Much less aggressive now than when we got her though.

IMG_0541.JPG IMG_0532.JPG IMG_0489.JPG

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
Here's the last picture of my dog, taken at a party August 2016 where the cats and I were the only ones awake past 7.

Dog is dead, two cats are dead, all in a year.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Here's the last picture of my dog, taken at a party August 2016 where the cats and I were the only ones awake past 7.

Dog is dead, two cats are dead, all in a year.
What on earth happened to them?

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
What on earth happened to them?
The cat on the left we put down because he was slowly getting weaker and skinnier over the last couple years. Vet thinks brain tumor or other neurological issue. Eventually he couldn't walk anymore. He was 16.

Dog we came home one night and she was just laying on the floor dead. Necropsy said she had a small tumor on her heart that burst and filled her pericardium with blood. She would have been about 12.

And the cat on the right had kidney failure, eventually we decided he was just miserable enough that it was time. He was 17.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The cat on the left we put down because he was slowly getting weaker and skinnier over the last couple years. Vet thinks brain tumor or other neurological issue. Eventually he couldn't walk anymore. He was 16.

Dog we came home one night and she was just laying on the floor dead. Necropsy said she had a small tumor on her heart that burst and filled her pericardium with blood. She would have been about 12.

And the cat on the right had kidney failure, eventually we decided he was just miserable enough that it was time. He was 17.
Good Lord,sorry to hear about the losses.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store