Official 2017/2018 NFL Discussion Thread

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I cant put my finger on it but the steelers dont feel like that dominate team to me. I know they have the best record but i have a feeling they are gonna lose 1st game in the playoffs. Im hopinh the chargers make a run
I don't like teams that make it to the super bowl then choke.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Steelers keep pulling off comeback after comeback. I don't think they can't keep playing from behind and consistently winning if they face good teams down the stretch. Especially losing their best Middle linebacker a few weeks back.

I really feel for the Eagles. But I remember years ago when Bledsoe went down, his backup ended up playing pretty well...There's still hope

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I don't understand football...at times a player just barely makes it in the endzone and its a touchdown. Now, Pittsburgh has control of the ball. knee goes down & ball crosses the line, then he brings it to the ground and it comes loose. They ruled it an incomplete catch. BS...Just like the Dez Byant catch years ago.

Reactions: jaws7777

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
It was incomplete according to the rule. It's a really stupid rule though, but the correct call. The Dez catch was much more obvious that it wasn't a catch than this one though, I can see why Steelers fans would be upset.

Seahawks had the same thing happen on a Jimmy Graham catch today. Not that it would have helped.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It was incomplete according to the rule. It's a really stupid rule though, but the correct call. The Dez catch was much more obvious that it wasn't a catch than this one though, I can see why Steelers fans would be upset.
What? Dez caught the ball on the 6 yard line he ran across the endzone, fell and rolled then the ball came loose but never touched the ground and he came up with it.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I was talking about the one where it hit the ground that started all this commotion about the stupid rule. The one at the goal line against green bay. Should have been a catch, but with the rule written the way it is, was negated.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I was talking about the one where it hit the ground that started all this commotion about the stupid rule. The one at the goal line against green bay. Should have been a catch, but with the rule written the way it is, was negated.
The one I hate is what saved Dallas yesterday, when a player fumbles the ball and it goes into the endzone and out of bounds then it goes to the other team on the 20

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Oh yeah, the touchback. Seattle was saved in the first Rams game by that one as well. Not sure why the other team gets it at that point, such an odd rule. Doesn't happen when a fumble goes out of bounds normally.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Very ugly game between the Eagles and the cowboys.Things are not looking good for us going into the playoffs.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Very ugly game between the Eagles and the cowboys.Things are not looking good for us going into the playoffs.
Thats a rough one man. If wentz didnt go down i think they walk right to sb no problems.

Really dont wanna see the pats in another one.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store