What tank size to go with??

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
hell if you want we can meet up saturday I can show you The Fish Gallery (my LFS) and maybe a couple more and I can even show off my tank if you want

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
hell if you want we can meet up saturday I can show you The Fish Gallery (my LFS) and maybe a couple more and I can even show off my tank if you want
I'l have to see. I'm in sessions until 1pm. Then I have a 5am flight out on sunday. I really want to check some places out but I have no transportation other then my feet so......

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
No its 18hr days. Not fun.

No its a drill one. They are are pretty cool low profile multiple set up handling up to I think 3600 gph.
Yeah I’ll have to check that out. Where is you’re e drain on the 180 did you have to drill a separate hole??

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
I'l post some pics and make a short video tomorrow or monday.

I would really appreciate it but no rush.

Are you ok with having your tank sitting a bit away from the wall or do you want it to sit flush with the wall?
I really don’t care there’s plenty of room. The tank was going to be 3 feet. My wife may not be crazy about the idea but whatever is going to give me the most room and options for filtration is what I’ll go with.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store