Is my fish okay?

nono

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2012
indonesia
Hi. I want to ask you guys for some help. I am having a leopard bush fish right now. I have keep it for almost 3 weeks i think. I feed him blood worm almost every day. From the way i see, he eat all of his food everytime i feed him since there are no remaining worms at the bottom usually and when i clean up my filter i never see any worm stuck inside. I will upload some photos to show you how fat he is. Dunno if his is doing fine or if i have to cut down his diet. Sorry for the photos quality and thanks. Oh yeah he is about 2,5 cm long right now. And sorry if the tank is kinda to bright since i just fed him 15 minutes ago20180116_180435.jpg 20180116_180420.jpg 20180116_180422.jpg

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
Yeah thinking about that too. But what kind of food can a 2,5 cm ctenopoma eat beside bloodworm? Small shrimp?
Didn't realize it was 2.5cm...thought it was 2.5 inches. That thing is tiny. Maybe you can try brine shrimp, small pellets, daphnia, cut market shrimp, or even flakes at that size. If it were mine, I'd try to train it on pellets

nono

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2012
indonesia
Didn't realize it was 2.5cm...thought it was 2.5 inches. That thing is tiny. Maybe you can try brine shrimp, small pellets, daphnia, cut market shrimp, or even flakes at that size. If it were mine, I'd try to train it on pellets
I got a pellet but a hikari carnivore sinking pellet and i dont think he will manage to swallow it right now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store