Keep a close watch on your friends

justin1970

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2014
central Indiana
I have a friend that would feed his piranhas night crawlers and his tank would get so nasty it would stink up his house.He would not listen to me about his feeding habits!

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
All reasons why I added another security camera to the houses system IN my main tank room.
People succumb to temptation all to easily.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Some chick I denied because I wouldn't cheat on her bf with her is a friend of my sisters and she had that group over to drink.. Well she poured clorox clean up in my 10 ga, killing my kribs, corys (3 sterbai 3 agasazzi), and striped raph. I'm pretty happy she didn't do it to my other tanks though I would have sued her. Instead I broke her and her bf up by sending him the texts she sent me

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Well played Buffalo, well played

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

spiff44

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2007
Midwest
Even smart people do stupid things apparently.. especially when it concerns something someone else is passionate about. I had a friend put her feet up the window of my tank and then someone else's first response to being show the tank when I first got it setup was to grab the main support post and yank on it to test for structural strength..

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
This is why i have very few friends that rarely come over. I couldnt imagine anyone doing anything to my tanks. I would be so mad. This is why i no longer go on vacation also. I dont trust anyone with my tanks except my gf.

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
A buddy of mine keeps saltwater tanks. He had a gorgeous lionfish for a long time. His mom was pretty crazy. She poured a full beer into his tank in front of him one day after he had done something to piss her off. So messed up.

maxmcphee

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2013
california
One time my 6 year old nephew told me when I got home from work,”your turtle is really fast” my prize Fly River turtle that is! He most certainly can be fast but only when scared... when I got to the tank I found he had been playing with the magnet cleaner and had freaked out the turtle... I have a lock on my door now.

Mark90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2017
Had a 120g African tank full of beautiful peacocks. Had a big party. Woke up the next morning to yellow foul smelling water.. Never found out what happened. I can only assume that someone was pouring beer or liquor into my tank. Lost most the fish.

TheNewSeverum

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2011
Winter Springs
My girlfriend is like that and it drives me insane. She will randomly tap on the tank of which I have yelled at her several times about, that or if I am doing a water change and the water level is really low she tries to pet my vampire pleco. It's like no, keep your hands out of my tank. That or she feeds without my permission so idk how much food is being put in. It's my tank not hers. No touchy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store