anyone ever let brown algae cover all sides of aquarium?

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018
Will do thank you, the lighting dims to all moon lighting automatically I’m sure that’s probably not good either
I'm sure moon lighting is fine. My main tank dims around 8:30pm and shuts off at 10pm. Fish can't close there eyes when there tiered so I just figure the only way to rest is to shut lights off. But I think if you supplement your tank you will get the algae you desire.

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018
Will do thank you, the lighting dims to all moon lighting automatically I’m sure that’s probably not good either
I'm sure moon lighting is fine. My main tank dims around 8:30pm and shuts off at 10pm. Fish can't close there eyes when there tiered so I just figure the only way to rest is to shut lights off. But I think if you supplement your tank you will get the algae you desire.

troublesum

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Astoria, NY
I let the green algae grow in my tank except in the front and sides i believe its more natural for the fish in the wild they have algae and i like the look of a more natural surrounding for my fish i know its not harmful for your tank and actually can help your tank most people clean there tanks of algae because they prefer the clean look.

Just my 2 cents

Reactions: markstrimaran
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store