1800 gallon build and my new 180

MRE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2008
Parrish, FL
I’ve been debating this for a while and I’m going to finally finish this project. I have a lot of work to do. I’ll be posting updates soon.
Glad to hear that you are back at it. I know we are all excited to see how it is going to turn out.

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
Just ordered an aqua c ev 1000. I’ll be ordering one more once the build is complete. I was going to order an aqua c 2000 but they’re discontinued

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Not often you see a thread like this come back from the dead for the better. Nice work

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
I am going to do this better than I originally planned. But I’m not going to do a white tip. Or a shark that gets too big. I may do a few smaller ones like a horn shark bamboo epaulette and a lot of fish. I sold my 180 and I’m doing a 270 in my living room. I’ll post those pics shortly. And I’m redoing the filtration. A lot has happened since I stopped working on this build. But life has slowed down enough to where I can finish it Unless my wife tells me she’s pregnant again hah.

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
270 gallon pentaire.

I’ve been working on cleaning out the garage and I just bought a new toy to help me get ALL of this done. A delta table saw. Can’t wait to get it assembled and start ripping sheets of plywood. Oh, And the aquac 1000 arrived today. One hell of a skimmer

Reactions: rwellbaum

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
The 270 will have a green moray and some other fish in it soon. I’m working on drilling the sump today so I can start getting the tank running. I was working last night on clearing out the garage and making space for the sump im about to make. The sump in the garage will be roughly 8 ft long 30 in wide and 30 in deep. Made from 2x4 plywood and epoxy. Same concept as the 1800 but no viewing window.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store