MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
Noticed this yesterday during water change... How bad is it?IMAG0354.jpg

All other seals look to be almost new and yes tank has top and bottom brace

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
My main issue is I can't really take it down without another tank... I'm trying to find a cheap 75 to replace it... Do you think I need to just sell fish and take it down asap or do I have some time?

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
I've used tanks that looked worse. I wouldn't be that worried. If you have another tank you could fill it temporarily, put the fish and filter etc on it while you redo the silicon job, which isn't that hard to do if you don't separate the panes.

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
I let the worrying get to me... I dumped out everything in my "aquarium supplys" tub and filled it with water... Hooked up a sponge filter and heater... Tank is taken down and already up for sale as I don't wanna deal with it... The few 75s Iv found for sale they either don't reply or the seals didn't look as good as I wanted... I'm going tomorrow to my lfs they have a 75 for 150 which is more than what I wanna pay but I'd have better piece of mind doing so... This does give me an excuse to redo the tank as I hated it anyways and in moving it in my room so it's not in a storage room where I see it barly... I want bigger but can't afford anything major as I'm saving for a car... If I decide u don't wanna pay 150 for a new one then all fish will go to lfs and I'll stick with my 55 with 2 gulpers

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
I'm also redoing the stock.. The fish I'll keep is 1 large eb acara, 1 large syno Notatus, and 1 Senegal and 1 delhezi... I want to add something different Iv never kept before ... Maybe a couple red head tapajos but we'll see what the lfs has

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store